Competitive advantages: Panama´s special free tax areas
Panama is a natural geographic strategic area in order to develop regional and local distribution center. With a strong port infrastructure Balboa and PSA at the Pacific side, and Manzanillo, Colon Container Terminal and Cristobal. In addition two more port development project in the table Panama Canal Port Inc. on the atlantics side and port of Corozal at the Pacific side.
Tocumen International Airport, already known as the HUB of the Americas. Several free tax zone, the more important of them Colon Free Zone, Panama Pacifico, Parque Logistico MIT, Parque Sur; among others.
- Located on the Pacific side
- 26 hectares, for offices and warehouses infrastructure
- Integrating several logistics value added services
- Near to Balboa Port and PSA Port
- Strategically located in the eastern side of Panama City and it is connected to major roads and direct access to Tocumen International Airport.
- The park develops a comprehensive concept for logistics, commercial and industrial activities in an area of approximately 25 hectares (in the first phase)
Manzanillo Logistics Park
- 17 hectares approximately. This new model of logistics operations created in Panama integrates all the benefits of Colon Free Zone activities with a full multimodal system interface that includes ocean, air and rail facilities.
- MIT Logistics Park is located in Colon near France Field and Manzanillo International Terminal (MIT).
Colon Free Zone
- Has the main transport systems indispensable to mobilize merchandise throughout on both coasts, counting on a Multimodal Center
- Unique and unequaled Panama Canal, which with its expansion provides services to a greater number of merchant fleets worldwide making the Colon Free Zone the only one of its kind.